Training is at the heart of what we do at The Children’s Literacy Charity. In addition to providing all our staff with the highest-quality training we have over two decades of expertise in providing parents and teachers with the highest quality training.
The Childrens’ Literacy Charity offer the highest quality INSET training options for a range of teaching professional and leaders; from primary school teachers, to Teaching Assistants and support staff:
Courses we can provide through teaching:
- Developing Phonological Awareness
- Essential Phonics
- Progressing from the Higher Levels of Phonics to the effective teaching of Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar
- Effective Management of TA’s & support staff
- Creating a Dyslexia-Friendly Classroom
- Supporting Struggling Readers & Writers across the primary age
In addition, we offer training for secondary school teachers and support staff:
- Essential Phonics for secondary school staff
- Supporting Struggling Readers and Writers in KS3
Our training rates are very affordable and all proceeds go towards funding the development of our literacy provision through Literacy Lab.
In addition to school-based INSET, The Children’s Literacy Charity provides advice and consultancy that help schools respond effectively to changes in policy.
To find out more please contact us directly on 020 7740 1008