Courses we can provide to primary schools include:
- Developing Phonological Awareness
- Essential Phonics
- Progressing from the Higher Levels of Phonics to the effective teaching of Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar
- Dyslexia Awareness and Support Strategies
- Supporting Struggling Readers & Writers across the Primary Age Range
- Supporting Children With English As An Additional Language (EAL)
- Developing Young Learners’ Vocabulary
In addition, we offer following training to secondary schools:
- Reader Leader – a training day for students as part of our peer-to-peer mentoring programme.
We can support your school with the following workshops for parents:
- Reading and Comprehension
- Talking and Communicating with your child
- Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar
Communication, Language and Literacy Development Consultancy
Our consultant can also offered tailored support to help your school meet its literacy needs and develop staff. Advice and support could include:
- Selecting and implementing a phonics programme
- Tracking and monitoring progress across key stage stages
- Measuring the impact of your interventions
- Enhancing your literacy provision in Early Years and KS1
- Developing phonics teaching across the key stages
For further details, please download our Training Brochure.
To book a training session or to find out more, please contact us on 020 7740 1008 or drop us an email.
Find out what schools say about other areas of our work.