WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for a skilled part-time Reading Intervention Tutor to work on our pilot programme based at Harlesden Primary School, NW London, from 19th April 2021 (Summer Term only).
The successful candidate will tutor small groups of Year 6 children on a one-to-three basis at the primary school in North West London. There will be 15 pupils to teach twice a week on our pilot catch up reading comprehension programme ‘Dynamo Readers’. Full training and induction will be provided in your first week.
The ideal applicant will be:
- an experienced tutor/teacher/high level teaching assistant
- experienced in working with or supporting primary or secondary aged pupils
- able to demonstrate empathy, understanding and patience towards children who require additional support
- strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- proactive self-starter who enjoys working under own initiative.
The days of work are Tuesdays and Thursdays and the contract is temporary for the Summer Term. This may be extended if the programme proves to be successful. If you would like to know more about this position, please email email@example.com.
Please download the job description and application form below:
Send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31st March 2021. Interviews to take place w/c 5th April 2021.
We are currently seeking volunteers for two programmes running in the Summer Term in a London primary school:
1x Volunteer for our Pilot Catch up Reading Intervention Programme for Year 6 pupils based in Harlesden, NW London. This is for Tuesdays and Thursdays, term time only.
1x Volunteer for our after-school Community Literacy Lab Programme for Year 4 & Year 5 pupils based in Harlesden, NW London. This is for Tuesday afternoons only, 2pm – 5pm, term time.
Full training will be provided. If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com by Monday 12th April 2021.